Been a while since we’ve posted, but we had some great news recently:
Aleem Manji Architects has been named as a recipient of TWO Africa & Arabia Property Awards 2017-2018, and will be honoured at the Africa & Arabia Property Awards at The JW Marriott Marquis Hotel, Dubai on the 7th September 2017, for our projects THE ELEGANCE and RUMAISA.
We will be recognised in the Commercial High-rise Architecture category for THE ELEGANCE, and the Residential High-rise Architecture category for RUMAISA.
Understandably this is extremely exciting news for us, and we can’t wait to receive the awards in Dubai. Its always nice to have our efforts recognized, and recognition doesn’t come much bigger than this. Here’s a little background on the Africa & Arabia Property Awards:
· The Africa & Arabia Property Awards are judged by an independent panel of 70 industry experts. Judging focuses on design, quality, service, innovation, originality, and commitment to sustainability.
· The judging panel is chaired by Lord Caithness, Lord Best, The Earl of Liverpool, and Lord Thurso, members of the House of Lords in the UK Parliament.
· The Awards are in their 26th year.
· The Africa & Arabia Property Awards are the largest, most prestigious, and widely recognised programme throughout the regions.
· The official Awards website is www.propertyawards.net
We take great pride in the fact that a wholly Kenyan architectural firm (100% Kenyan, and PROUDLY so!) is capable of eliciting International recognition for the work we do.
Needless to say, this serves as an extremely positive affirmation to the young, hardworking team here at Aleem Manji Architects that the work that we do, the pride that we take in it, and the passion we pour into it, does bear fruit.
As we’ve said before…the trick is to keep moving in the right direction.
We still don’t know where the destination is, but this is definitely a milestone on the road to it!!